This configuration features a universal filter pickup, for an overall height adjustment from 10-16in.
- The Eliminator performance you expect and more:
Fuel Injected Engines: GAS
up to 1900 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1400 FWHP – forced air induction
Carbureted Engines: GAS
up to 2300 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1700 FWHP – forced air induction
Fuel Injected Engines: E85
up to 1330 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 980 FWHP – forced air induction
Carbureted Engines: E85
up to 1610 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1190 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel Injected Engines: GAS
- Lighter than the traditional Eliminator pump.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- Integral, external brushless controller for a clean installation, cooler fuel, and enhanced reliability.
- Quieter than the traditional Eliminator Pump.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
Universal Brushless Eliminator In-Tank Pump
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.