Billet Fuel Pump Hanger and High Flow 340 Stealth Pump assembly drops into stock tank. Supports high-flow, high horsepower combinations in stock 83-97 Mustang EFI fuel tanks. Eliminates fuel starvation and return aeration common to the factory Mustang hanger.
- CNC machined billet aluminum hat fits stock opening, with ORB-06 outlet and return ports.
- Supports AN-06 or AN-08 fuel lines with P/N 15606 or P/N 15649 port fittings respectively.
- 6065 aluminum hat is bright dip anodized black and laser engraved for good looks and durability.
- Stainless Steel pump mounting bracket.
- OEM grade convoluted tubing on supply and return for durability and high flow.
- Extended, high flow return with anti-siphon eliminates aeration and cavitation.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
Fuel Injected Engines:
- Gasoline: up to 850 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Gasoline: up to 700 HP – forced air induction.
- E85: up to 595 HP – naturally aspirated.
- E85: up to 490 HP – forced air induction.
- Gasoline: up to 1000 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Gasoline: up to 850 HP – forced air induction.
- E85: up to 700 HP – naturally aspirated.
- E85: up to 595 HP – forced air induction.
83-97 EFI Mustang Stealth 340 & Hanger
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.