This is our 4-ft performance replacement shifter cable for most B&M Shifters. It's properly clearanced to reduce backlash and has a .250-inch 'long-lay' (stiffer, less prone to kinking) outer jacket for durability. The cable features an eyelet at one end to connect to the shifter, a 10-32 threaded end at the transmission side of the cable and has a 2.50-inch stroke. This is the standard cable supplied with most B&M Shifters (excluding Race shifters.) Note: Does not fit B&M shifters manufactured before 1981, or B&M Unimatic shifters.
- Features a .250 Diameter Cable Housing
- Comes Standard with Most B&M Shifters
- Properly Clearanced to Reduce Backlash
- Pre-lubed for Smooth Operation
- Durable 'Long Lay' Outer Jacket
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.