The Predator U7135 was the first handheld programmer ever made for Dodge Challengers, Chargers, and 300s. It offered unsurpassed performance and options for 6.1L and 5.7L HEMIs and quickly became the industry standard for tuners in the Chrysler world. In fact, most people with a HEMI car that have done any type of performance upgrade have probably had a Predator in their glove box. The Predator 2 picks up where the original Predator left off but offers new creature comforts like a color screen, USB updates, and more. The new Predator adds about between up to 25 horsepower and 25 lb/ft of torque and improves your cars' shifting and overall performance. The Predator 2 will let you adjust cooling fan on/off temps, axle ratio settings, re-calibrate your speedometer for larger aftermarket tires, and tons more. The Predator is tool that HEMI car owners should have in their toolbox!
- High-definition, 2.8" color screen
- Easy to use 5 button interface
- Increased memory with faster processor for improved tuning & updating speed
- Performance tuning for Economy, Towing, Daily Driving, & Extreme Tuning
- Eliminate downshifting when climbing hills
- Adjust speed & rev limiters
- Tuning for shift points, shift firmness, & TQ management
- Internet updateable with all-new update software via USB
- Active fuel management control*
- Vehicle parameter monitoring capabilities
- Read & clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Compatible with other performance upgrades
- Speedometer correction for changes in tire size and gear ratio
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.