The world famous Red®, Blue® and Black® fuel pumps are the most recognized performance pumps of all times. They have been powering racing legends and street enthusiasts alike since the early 70's. Their time proven rotor/vane design is known to get the job done in an affordable package.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Lower housing casting designed for enhanced fuel flow
- Motor draws only 3 amps current
- Relay kit P/N 12-753 & 7 1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
- Distinctive “Blue” logo
- Flows 110 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 88 GPH at 9 psi
- maximum pressure is 14 psi
- Includes P/N 12-803 fuel pressure regulator
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 psi)
- Rotor/vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- Not compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.