Holley's cast aluminum valve covers for GM LS engines provide a fresh, refined look without the need to relocate the coils. There's no question the factory "coil on cover" design gives the LS that signature high-tech look, but the factory brackets and coil location leave room for improvement. Clean up that signature look with Holley's LS Valve Covers! They incorporate a radiused shape, angled coil mounting, and a billet fill cap. Plus, the coils mount directly to the cover with no need for a bracket in-between. They fit most popular LS series engines and come in Black Krinkle, Satin, Natural Cast, and Polished. Or, paint to match your vehicle's theme!
- Angled coil mounts deliver a smooth clean look
- Retain the high-tech look and performance of “coil on cover”
- Eliminates unsightly OE style coil brackets
- Also available in Natural Cast & Polished
- Billet aluminum oil fill cap
- Reuses original gaskets and bolts
- Fits all LS engines using LS1, LS2, LS3, LS7 or similar coils with 72mm bolt spacing
- Clearance for .750” lift cam with stock style rocker arms
- Holley’s LS covers use proven OE style baffles and vents
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.