GM LS Swap Oil Pan - 1955-1987 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks Cars requiring more clearance at the front half of the oil pan
- Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan.
- Perfect for: 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-1974 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, 1982-1992 F-body, 1978-1987 G-body, and 1964-1972 A-body applications.
- NOTE – Oil pan #302-2 may not be used with LS7 engines or “stroker” engines greater than 3.62”.
- Can be used anywhere a GM F-Body oil pan can be used
- New applications will be added as testing confirms fitment
- Provides OEM fitment - OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments.
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine crossmember.
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.