Add valuable data logging capability to your Power Grid with the addition of the plug-n-play Wide Band O2 Module. Aside from providing O2 data to your Grid, the module also provides a 0-5v output to drive an air/fuel ratio gauge or provide a signal to other data loggers. Multiple modules and sensors can be connected to a single Power Grid setup if desired. The completely sealed unit uses a Bosch 4.9 oxygen sensor, and is easy to set up and no free air calibration is required.
- Plug-n-play with MSD Power Grid
- Easy set-up! No free air calibration required
- Completely sealed unit for durability in race environments
- Bosch 4.9 oxygen sensor
- 0-5v output to run an air/fuel gauge or data logger
- Dual-color LED provides on board diagnostics
- Multiple modules can be used on a single Power Grid
- Data logs air-fuel ratio and heater voltage
- Fuel Calibration Options for gasoline, methanol, ethanol, E85, propane and diesel
- Custom Fuel Calibration option can be programmed by user
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.