We have a 30-day return policy on new or unused items, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, items must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging. Please over-box the manufacturer's packaging to prevent damage, and make the item non-resalable and therefore non-returnable.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a RGA label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For defective items, we follow the manufacturer's warranty.
- Any part that, in our opinion, was used, installed, handled, packaged, or shipped improperly by the customer will not be eligible for exchange, refund, or warranty.
- Parts used for racing or competition are warranted against manufacturing defects only.
They are not warranted for wear or breakage under any circumstance.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
- Any part that shows evidence of being used, installed, handled, packaged, or shipped improperly
- Custom-ordered or personalized products
- Hazardous materials (i.e. batteries, paint, etc.)
- Programmers, Tuners, Software, and Videos/DVD's are non-returnable once they have been opened.
- Wheels and/or tires, after they have been mounted
Unshipped Order Cancellation
If you need to cancel an order placed same day, call us at 866-205-1719 by 5:00pm EST, same day as purchase. Any order placed after 5:00pm EST. will be processed next day.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 48 hours. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. If a return requires manufacturer inspection, refunds cannot be issued until manufacturer completes their inspection.