The IQ3 Drag Bracket bundle combines our popular IQ3 Drag Logger Dash with the most common V-Net sensors and a V-Net extension cable for today's bracket racer looking for a complete monitoring package.
The IQ3D is designed for the sportsman drag racer looking for a compact, all-in-one solution. It combines the look and feel of our popular IQ3 dash with a robust, built-in data logger. The IQ3 Drag Logger Dash mergest Racepak's V-Net single cable sensor technology and with a fully programmable display, creating a complete data center.
The full feature dash bundle kit includes the ability to monitor Engine RPM, Driveshaft RPM, Trans Brake Release, Water Temp, Oil Press, Carb Fuel Press, and Trans Temp. All external sensor data is routed to the rear of the dash by a single V-Net cable and main wiring harness. The datalink II software included with IQ3 Drag dash provides professional-level data analysis capabilities, but in an easy to learn format.
- Channels: 12 Total - 6 V-Net digital/analog - 6 internal
- Sample Rate: V-Net records data up to 100 frames per second
- Memory: up to 16GB MicroSD card
- 6 external V-Net sensor inputs are available along with an optional high speed logging modules for shock travels
- Displays up to 28 inputs via 4 pages of microSD Memory.
- Blue Backlight for a stylish look.
- Gear Indicator
- Eight user definable alarms with on screen warning text and lights
- User defined 5 character sensor input names
- User defined shift points
- Shielded, low glare display for sunlight viewing
- Metric and English units for multiple display options.
- Compatible with many aftermarket EFI ECU systems.
- Bundle Kit includes V-Net Module and sensor for Carb Press and Trans Temp